Publications Related to the Nonlinear Tracking MURI
- M.B. Short, M.R. D'Orsogna, P.J. Brantingham, and G.E. Tita, | Measuring repeat and near-repeat burglary effects, preprint, 2008.
- M.B. Short, M.R. D'Orsogna, V.B. Pasour, G.E. Tita, P.J. Brantingham, A.L. Bertozzi, and L.B. Chayes, A statistical model of criminal behavior, accepted in M3AS: special issue on traffic, crowds, and swarms, 2008.
- Aram Galstyan, Vahe Musoyan, and Paul Cohen, Maximizing Influence Propagation in Heterogeneous Networks, submitted to Phys. Rev. E, 2008.
- Alexander G. Tartakovsky and Aleksey S. Polunchenko, Quickest Changepoint Detection in Distributed Multisensor Systems under Unknown Parameters, FUSION, 2008.
- Aram Galstyan and Paul Cohen, Comparing Diffusion Models for Graph--Based Semi--Supervised Learning, 6-th International Workshop on Mining and Learning with Graphs, MLG-08, Helsinki, Finland, 2008.
- S.V. Lototsky and B.L. Rozovskii, STOCHASTIC PARABOLIC EQUATIONS OF FULL SECOND ORDER, Topics in Stochastic Analysis and Nonparametric Estimation, Springer, 2008.
- GEORGE KARNIADAKIS, B.L. Rozovskii and XIAOLIANG WAN, STOCHASTIC FINITE ELEMENT APPROXIMATIONS OF ELLIPTIC PDES WITH COEFFICIENTS PERTURBED BY SPATIAL WHITE NOISE, To be published at SIAM J. Sci. Comp.
- Alexander G. Tartakovsky, Multidecision Quickest Change-Point Detection: Previous Achievements and Open Problems, Sequential Analysis, 2008.
- S.V. Lototsky and B.L. Rozovskii, A UNIFIED APPROACH TO STOCHASTIC EVOLUTION EQUATIONS USING THE SKOROKHOD INTEGRAL, To appear in SIAM J. Prob. Theory. Appl.
- S.V. Lototsky and B.L. Rozovskii, STOCHASTIC DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS DRIVEN BY PURELY SPATIAL NOISE, To appear in SIAM J. Math. Anal.
- J.A. Fuemmeler and V.V. Veeravalli, Smart Sleeping Policies for Energy Efficient Tracking in Sensor Networks, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SIGNAL PROCESSING, VOL. 56, NO. 5, MAY 2008.
- Qian Yu, Thang Ba Dinh and Gerard Medioni, Online Tracking and Reacquisition Using Co-trained Generative and Discriminative Trackers, to appear in ECCV-2008.
- Qian Yu and Gerard Medioni, A GPU-based implementation of Motion Detection from a Moving Platform, IEEE Workshop on Computer Vision on GPU, 2008.
- Qian Yu and Gerard Medioni, Integrated Detection and Tracking for Multiple Moving Objects using Data-Driven MCMC Data Association, IEEE Workshop on Motion and Video Computing (WMVC), 2008.
- Wen Yang, Andrea L. Bertozzi, Xiaofan Wang, Stability of a second order consensus algorithm with time delay, to appear in the Proceedings of the IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, 2008.
- Alexander G. Tartakovsky and Venugopal V. Veeravalli, Asymptotically Optimum Quickest Change Detection in Distributed Sensor Systems, To appear in Sequential Analysis, 2008.
- Alexander G. Tartakovsky, Moshe Pollak and Aleksey S. Polunchenko, Asymptotic Exponentiality of First Exit Times for Recurrent Markov Processes and Applications to Changepoint Detection, 2008 International Workshop on Applied Probability.
- Aram Galstyan, Sinjini Mitra, and Paul Cohen, Detecting and Tracking Hostile Plans in the Hats World, AAAI workshop on Plan, Activity, and Intent Recognition, PAIR-07, Vancouver, Canada, 2007.
- Aram Galstyan and Paul Cohen, Cascading Dynamics in Modular Networks, Physical Review E 75, 036109, 2007.
- Aram Galstyan and Paul Cohen, Empirical Comparison of " Hard" and "Soft" Label Propagation for Relational Classification, The 9th International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming, ILP-07, Corvalis, Oregon, 2007.
- Rishi Sinha, Christos Papadopoulos, John Heidemann, Internet Packet Size Distributions: Some Observations, Technical Report, ISI-TR-2007-643, May 2007.
- Alexander G. Tartakovsky and James Brown Adaptive Spatial-Temporal Filtering Methods for Clutter Removal and Target Tracking, SUBMITTED TO IEEE TRANSACTIONS-AES, SEPTEMBER 2007.
- Genevieve Bartlett, John Heidemann and Christos Papadopoulos, Understanding Passive and Active Service Discovery, IMC 07, October 24-26, 2007, San Diego, California, USA.
- MOSHE POLLAK and ALEXANDER G. TARTAKOVSKY, ASYMPTOTIC EXPONENTIALITY OF THE DISTRIBUTION OF FIRST EXIT TIMES FOR A CLASS OF MARKOV PROCESSES WITH APPLICATIONS TO QUICKEST CHANGE DETECTION, Submitted to Probability Theory and Its Applications, March 2007.
- Zhipu Jin and Andrea L. Bertozzi, Environmental Boundary Tracking and Estimation Using Multiple Autonomous Vehicles, Proceedings of the 46th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control New Orleans, LA, USA, Dec. 12-14, 2007.
- Kevin K. Leung, Chung H. Hsieh, Yuan R. Huang, Abhijeet Joshi, Vlad Voroninski and Andrea L. Bertozzi, A second generation micro-vehicle testbed for cooperative control and sensing strategies, Proceedings of the 2007 American Control Conference Marriott Marquis Hotel at Times Square New York City, USA, July 11-13, 2007.
- James H. von Brecht, Sheshadri R. Thiruvenkadam and Tony F. Chan, OCCLUSION TRACKING USING LOGIC MODELS, Proceedings of the 9th IASTED International Conference on Signal and Image Processing, Honolulu, HI, USA, Aug. 20-22, 2007.
- Yao-Li Chuang, Yuan R. Huang, Maria R. D’Orsogna, Andrea L. Bertozzi, Multi-Vehicle Flocking: Scalability of Cooperative Control Algorithms using Pairwise Potentials, 2007 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation Roma, Italy, 10-14 April 2007.
- Yanina Landa, David Galkowski, Yuan R. Huang, Abhijeet Joshi, Christine Lee, Kevin K. Leung, Gitendra Malla, Jennifer Treanor, Vlad Voroninski, Andrea L. Bertozzi and Yen-Hsi R. Tsai, Robotic Path Planning and Visibility with Limited Sensor Data, Proceedings of the 2007 American Control Conference Marriott Marquis Hotel at Times Square New York City, USA, July 11-13, 2007.
- Qian Yu, Gerard Medioni, and I. Cohen, Multiple Target Tracking Using Spatio-Temporal Monte Carlo Markov Chain Data Association, in CVPR-07, 2007.
- Qian Yu, Q. Li and Z. Deng, Online Motion Capture Marker Labeling for Multiple Interacting Articulated Targets., In Proceeding of Eurographics 2007, pp. 477-483.
- Qian Yu and Gerard Medioni, Map-Enhanced Detection and Tracking from a Moving Platform with Local and Global Data Association, IEEE Workshop on Motion and Video Computing (WMVC), 2007.
- Y. Lin, Q. Yu, and G. Medioni, Map-Enhanced UAV Image Sequence Registration, EEE Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), 2007.
- Aram Galstyan and Paul Cohen, Relational Classification Through Three-State Epidemic Dynamics, The 9th International Conference on Information Fusion (Fusion-06), special session on Making Histories, Florence, Italy, 2006.
- Urbashi Mitra, Antonio Ortega, John Heidemann and Christos Papadopoulos, Detecting and Identifying Malware: A New Signal Processing Goal, IEEE SIGNAL PROCESSING MAGAZINE, 2006.
- Alefiya Hussain, John Heidemann and Christos Papadopoulos, Identification of Repeated Denial of Service Attacks, In Proceedings of the IEEE Infocom, Spain, IEEE. April, 2006.
- Alexander G. Tartakovsky, Boris L. Rozovskii, Rudolf B. Blazek, Hongjoong Kim Detection of intrusions in information systems by sequential change-point methods, Statistical Methodology, 2006.
- M. Baron and A. G. Tartakovsky, Asymptotic Optimality of Change-Point Detection Schemes in General Continuous-Time Models, Sequential Analysis, 2006.
- Alexander G. Tartakovsky and Hongjoong Kim, Performance of Certain Decentralized Distributed Change Detection Procedures, Proceeding of the 9th International Conference on Information Fusion, Florence, Italy, 8-10 July 2006.
- Q. Yu, I. Cohen, G. Medioni and B. Wu, Boosted Markov Chain Monte Carlo Data Association for Multiple Target Detection and Tracking, in ICPR-06, 2006.
- C. Min, Q. Yu, and G. Medioni, Multi-layer Mosaics in the Presence of Motion and Depth Effects, in ICPR-06, 2006.
© 2006, Center for Research on Unexpected Events, USC ISI. All rights reserved.